well-ordered, caring, happy and secure atmosphere where the
intellectual, spiritual, physical, moral and cultural needs of the
- St Mary’s National School is co-educational. While the St Mary’s National School is a school with a Catholic ethos, it also has due recognition for all other religions.
- St Mary’s National School will strive to promote, both individually and collectively, the professional and personal development of teachers through staff development programmes.
- St Mary’s National School will encourage the involvement of parents through home/school contacts and through their involvement in the school Parents Association.
- St Mary’s National School will endeavour to enhance the self-esteem of everyone in the school community, to imbue in the pupils respect for people and property and to encourage in them the idea of being responsible.
- St Mary’s National School will promote gender equity amongst the teachers and pupils.
- Déanfaimid iarracht Gaeilge a labhairt